Thursday, November 13, 2008

Saturday @ 12

Can I just say that I am so excited for this Saturday at 12? You want to know why?..........I get my wedding dress fitted!!! This means that I get to put my wedding dress on and I just absolutely love my dress. You could say that I'm a dress snob - I'll admit it. It's simple and elegant. This Saturday, the seamstress will fit my dress, add the applique, and add the bustle. It's going to be stunning, and I'm not just saying that because it's my own - but c'mon, it's beautiful. I know you all don't know what it looks like, but come December 27 most of you will get to see it. :) By the way, the above dress is obviously not mine - I just wanted to share with you a truly hideous wedding dress.

1 comment:

Warrior Princesa said...

lol!!!!! i love that this pink dress has hello kitty! on it. what crazy people!!