Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunny Sunriver 09

It was another fabulous time up at Sunriver. I love going there every year! My parents sure do know how to make it memorable. Unfortunately, Nic and I weren't able to head up until Wednesday night - at least we were able to go though. It was well worth it. There was a walk to Benham Falls, bike riding, swimming, eating, park playing, Village shopping, and of course more eating. Sunriver is a great place to relax. Bike riding is always so enjoyable and I love walking around the Village. This is a pic of Nic and me at Benham Falls... My brother Sam and his wife, Nikki are photographers (their website) and they wanted to do some family pictures at Fort Rock Park. Here are Nic and I... My whole family...minus my brother-in-law Jefferson... All in all it was a GREAT trip! It was so fun to spend time with my whole family! I love them all and miss them always! A GINORMOUS THANK YOU to these 2 amazing people... My parents. They have been taking me and my family to Sunriver EVERY Summer for as long as I can remember. They always make it an enjoyable trip every time. My parents sure do know how to have fun. Thank you again for such an amazing time. I love you both! :)

3 comments:

natalie said...

Looks Like fun! I remember when we went with you guys one year! It was SO fun! :)

Dani said...

AMEN! Hope to see you soon! You'll have to make a drive up when baby girl comes!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Such a great time! Wish you could have been there the whole time, but for sure you better be next time!