Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SiNuSiTiS

I have been sick for over a week now! Started with a soar throat. Developed congestion. Pressure in my head and teeth. My teeth hurt! A wet cough. I was in and out of work. Didn't go to church. Just thought it was a nasty cold that was not getting better. Luckily for me, Nic works with a lady that also has Celiac's. Just a few weeks ago she had the same symptoms. Nic called me (Monday) and asked me if I had pressure around my eyes. "Well kind of but mostly in my teeth." After he told this lady, he gets back on the phone and tells me to go to the dr immed. He said I have sinusitis. I went to the dr and sure enough - now on a high dose antibiotic (3,000 mg/day!). Right now I want to rip out my teeth and I feel like my head might explode with pressure. Slowly but surely, I'm getting there...

3 comments:

Lauren Conley said...

:( I'm sorry!

Feel better soon!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh dear. I hope that you feel better soon being on the antibiotics. Sad sad sad. Get well soon! You will be in our prayers!

Shauna said...

not fun. hope you are feeling better by now!