Monday, January 6, 2014

ChRiStMaS 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS...at least in this post.
We spent lots of time at my parent's house with my brother, Ben and his family. 
Nic and I missed out on part of the C-Eve festivities thanks to Earl (that story for a different post). 
I was in the ER for 5 hours finding out that I have a cyst on my right ovary: Earl (name courtesy of Nic).
We got to my parent's house just in time to put Everett to bed and play BINGO.

We spent Christmas morning at our own house opening up presents and stockings.
Cutest little reindeer. 
 Merry Christmas from Chewy!

 Nic hiding behind a sweater.
 Everett was a good boy this year and Santa thought so too.



 Making music on the Xylo Fish.
 Everett got better and better at ripping open the paper. He would lose interest when the presents weren't toys. He knew this next one wasn't a toy...it wasn't.
 I'm interested in this one! 
I sure do love my 3 boys.
We spent the rest of the day at my parent's house. Eating. Being lazy. Family time.
Our Christmas was definitely MERRY! 

1 comment:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Besides the ER visit, sounds like it was lovely!