Saturday, July 5, 2008

Introducing.....

Welcome to the future Phair family blog page! This will be the place to check all of the updates on the wedding plans. I would first like to introduce my fiance Nic. Most of you if not all haven't met him, so I thought I would give you some background on him. His social security number is...messing! haha Seriously though, he's 26 from Medford, OR (a little over an hour away from KTown). He owns his own insurance agency which is nice because we won't have to put him through school - only me. Although he does have plans of going back to school at a later date. He is a returned missionary from the Columbus, Ohio mission. As the youngest of 8 kids, he has 23 nieces/nephews. My mom always told us kids that our future spouses would have to audition to be a part of the Stewart family - thankfully Nic didn't have to because he already has an amazing singing voice. :) (He fits very well into this family). Now to introduce the other half - Alli. I am 20 (21 in July) and a senior in college. I have attended BYU-Idaho for the past three years working on receiving my degree in social work. I will be going back to school for the Fall semester only and then finishing up online once we are married. I haven't worked out the details, but it's a work in progress. I am the youngest of 5 kids with 4 nieces/nephews with 1 on the way. This summer has been an adventure that has brought many changes for the better. I think I speak for both of us when I say that neither of us imagined us meeting our eternal companion from around "these parts." I know this is not what I expected but it's everything I could have ever wanted and more. I feel truly blessed and I can't thank the Lord enough for placing Nic in my life. I could go on and on about how much I love Nic, but I won't bore you with the lovey dovey stuff. PS Nic feels the same way about about me...he told me so. Check out the next few posts about how we met, the proposal, and the latest happenings in the engaged world.......

1 comment:

Auntie Rie-Riem said...

you guys are so cute together! congradulations! I never thought i would find my husband right in Klamath Falls either, i always thought he was out there somewhere else! Crazy how it works out! Congrats again!
Marie