Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What you put your mind on.....

I was reading through my final paper for my Cognitive Restructuring class and something really stuck out to me that hadn't before. We all know how I love my Cognitive Restructuring class, so I just wanted to share this with you... When you change the way you look at something, the thing or person you look at will change...You get what you put your mind on. How do you like them apples? I figured if you're having difficulties getting along with a person, then just change the way you look at them - change your perspective. This just really stuck out to me this morning. Something to think about.....

3 comments:

Lauren MacKenzie Conley said...

this makes me miss all of our talks about our classes we used to have every day.

:o(

you're still as smart as ever though!

Bean said...

That is so true!
Happy St. Patricks Day!

natalie said...

that is totally true... thanks for the positive lift for the day!