Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crater Lake

This past Friday, Nic and I headed to Crater Lake. We have been wanting to go all this Summer and finally decided to go. It was a beautiful day to go - very clear which made for spectacular pictures. The water is so blue there - I haven't been there probably since I was like 5...maybe. We went and walked around - he bought a "camping in Oregon" book and we decided to take on the tradition that my sibs do - every place that they vacation to, they buy a magnet. Nic and I bought our first magnet. Yay. We ate lunch at the lodge and that concluded our trip to Crater Lake. There really isn't much to do there except walk around. They do have a boat ride you can take out to the island and you can even swim. BRR!!! There is a drive you can take that takes you along the whole outter edge of Crater Lake - we obviously did not do this. It was a great trip though.
What a dang good lookin' guy :) Weirdy snack shacks...typical Love A "typical Alli" pose Snugglin' up Beautiful Love this picture

5 comments:

Anja said...

awww, don't you guys look so cute, love the last picture!

KP said...

you are so pretty. dang it!! :)

Sharon said...

So fun, I love that place! We need to go again. It is so close and I am sure Gray would think it is awesome! And by the way...you guys are so cute together...and your hair looks great!

Dani said...

I love the picture under "love"! So cute! And I am glad you adopted the tradition of magnet collecting. It's fun!

Shauna said...

you guys are so cute! i really like your hair!