Friday, September 19, 2008

Love Quotes

So Alli and I have decided to quiz all of you that are faithful readers of our lovely little blog. About what? Your movie knowledge of course. After all it is what makes up half of the Stewart family vocabulary. :-) Love it! Here is how it will work. Alli and I will take turns adding Romantic/Love quotes from some of our favorite movies and it will be your job to post a comment as your answer. No cheating now, you can't go searching for it on the Internet either. So I expect to be seeing a lot of your comments starting with "What is..." I will take the first crack at this. Good luck! "There's an Italian painter named Carlotti, and he defined beauty...He said it was the summation of all the parts working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away or altered. That's you,...you are beautiful." What is................ Ok, it has been guessed correctly by Karen. Although I bet you guys all tried to cheat. Hehe, I forgive cause I would have as well. The answer was "Next - Nicolas Cage". Now it is Alli's turn.

7 comments:

suzanne said...

First off No Cheating? ARe you kidding? I have absolutely no idea on this one. I'll be thinking.....and probably cheating......

Sharon said...

I have no idea either....but then again I am always bad at this game!

Karen aka Zookeeper said...

Next!...And LITTLE Nic! What are you doing growing UP on me!!! Your special girl seems adorable (and you are too!) I am REALLY feeling old now. Congrats!!!
Luv ya! Karen (McClusky) Beals

Warrior Princesa said...

Next

Warrior Princesa said...

whoo hoo. this is such a great idea. I love it!! and you both are fantastic!!

suzanne said...

Never heard of it......next

nison (nic + allison) said...

I haven't heard of it either mom...