Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ChRiStMaS cAmE eArLy

ChRiStMaS came a few days early for me and Nic. We headed up to my parent's house on Sunday, Dec. 20 to open their gifts. We had a delicious dinner: swiss cheese chicken. My mom of course decorated the table beautiful:
Here are my wonderful parents
Me and my wonderful hubby
First present of the early ChRiStMaS: a self healing matt with rotary cutter
One of Nic's ChRiStMaS presents: water purifier
Now I'm a true owl - sweatshirt and sweatpants
Loving the new jacket that came with a sweater, brown belt and boots
Pull Nic! Pull! Trying to get his new sleeping bag out...
Loving the new Nikes
Nic also got a new pair of brown dress shoes and a million candle flashlight. I also got a black purse, Children's hymnbook and Dayrunner. We had a great early ChRiStMaS with my parents. Thank you so much mom and dad for all of the gifts. We are loving them!

2 comments:

Anja said...

love your jacket, the color is awesome!

Alli Blue said...

You look spunky just like your mom!