Sunday, December 27, 2009

oNe YeAr OlDeR...28

PS Look for other posts about Chirstmas and our 1 year anniversary...
Nic celebrated his 28th birthday on Dec. 22. I made him breakfast that morning before he headed to work and even decorated his car. I made 2 peanut butter pies to take to his office - so delicious and rich. After work, we headed up to my parents house for birthday dinner...
Fun table for his yummy birthday dinner: lasagna, green beans, garlic bread.
Nic was special that day
Opening presents (cologne, $$$, birthday bag, wallet and slippers)
Blowing out candles on his Brazil Lime Cake
I think he's enjoying his cake...
Happy 28th Birthday love. Hope you had a great one!

1 comment:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Happy Birthday to Nic! I'm glad you guys were able to do something special with his bday being so close to Christmas! 28....he's got nothing on me! :)