Sunday, February 28, 2010

A.g.T. aUdItIoN

This has nothing to do with the audition, but I just wanted to post it anyways...
Many have been asking how the America's Got Talent audition went...good. It was an experience - a once-in-a-lifetime. We headed to Talent, OR yesterday afternoon - our auditions was supposed to be at 2:15, but we probably didn't audition until about 3. The audition was at Talent Middle School and we were put in "holding room" - aka the cafeteria. There were all sorts of people: guitar players, saxaphone players, music groups, singers, and even a bicyclist. We were the only dancers there...in our tutus. I will say that I was surprised at how under-dressed people were - this is your only opportunity to make a first impression on these judges! Dress up! Sorry about that. Anyways...after we got checked in (lots of paperwork to fill out), we sat and waited. Stretched - worked on a few things. There was a guy who would call a few people's name of off the list and you would wait your turn to go in the gym. Before we headed into the gym, Hayley asked if I would say a prayer - she's asked me a couple of times before (nerves went down a bit after that).
We walked into the quietest gym I have ever been in - 2 British judges sitting at a table with their laptops open and one lady standing at a camera. The British lady asked us a few questions - Hayley responded - we did our routine - she asked Hayley a few more questions - out of the gym we walked. It was so dang quiet in that gym! We are used to dancing in front of large, loud crowds. The lady said they would contact us by April if we made it through - if not, then no contact. If we don't make it, then oh and well. It was a great experience though. Here a few pictures of the ride back to Klamath...
Me and Tiff all "dolled" up
I love this girl
What up
We got home at about 5:30 - sat and chatted with Nic - headed to a baptism. After the baptism, Nic and I headed to Freddies to get me some blush. Nic found something that he said he wanted to get me later on for a present. Well he decided to get it for me right then and there...
It's a travel bag with make-up bags inside it. I LOVE it! Can't wait to use it. He is so good to me - love you Nic! And he said he would never get me a bag...

No comments: