Friday, September 24, 2010

M.o.M.

For those of you who didn't know, when I call my mom "mom" it really mean Mother Of the Millenium. True to the nth degree. Here is my M.O.M.
Isn't she beautiful? Always has been and always will be.
Ok, so this post isn't to brag about my mom...ok maybe a little bit. Tomorrow (9.25.10) my mom and her good friend (April Appah) are doing a triathlon. Can I just say how proud I am of my mom? What an amazing accomplishment for her! She has worked her bum off for this (biking, running, and swimming). She never ceases to amaze me.
Mom. You're amazing. I know you're reading this and you're probably thinking to yourself, "Oh Alli. You're just saying that because you're my daughter." I am just saying it, but not because I'm your daughter. Good luck tomorrow mom! Love you!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Yup, that's about what I was thinking! Thanks for the nice compliments. It was really nice to say those things! Loves to you!