Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I have been released as the Primary Chorister after 2 1/2 years (I am still the Ward Choir Director). It was a bitter/sweet moment. However, I'm still in primary as the Secretary in the Primary Presidency. I'm looking forward to a change of pace but grateful I still get to be around my kiddos.

On Sunday, there was a little boy who gave a talk in Junior Primary:
- What do you in church? Go to primary.
- What do you do in primary? We sing!
- Who's your favorite teacher? The singing lady!
- What's your favorite song? The one about Joseph Smith.
- Can you sing the song? TRAITORS!
- My favorite song is "Praise to the Man."

It made me so happy to hear that this little boy loves singing time and that there are many kids who learned a lot from me.

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Lauren Conley said...

But, that was my favorite calling (even if I only had it for one precious hour of my life...with you)!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Im sure they are going to miss you! But they will still see you in Primary and that is a very good thing. :)