Tuesday, September 3, 2013

CaLlEd To SeRvE

Two posts in one day? Say what?! It's a miracle! Ok, not really.
Besides updating on the little handsome man in the house, I need to update on the other handsome (slightly older) man in the house - my main squeeze - Nic. 
When Nic and I were in Brookings, we got a call asking for us to meet with the stake president.
We all knew this could not have been about me, but we did know we were getting a new bishopric.
Oh boy...
I think we both knew what was coming.....
Nic was called as the second counselor in our new bishopric. 
So far things have been going well. He has many a meeting on Sundays, visits on some Tuesdays and Thursdays, and mutual on Wednesday. 
I'm so grateful for my hansome man. It's a true blessing to be married to a man who honors the priesthood and steps up to the call to serve. He loves the people in our ward and it shows when he serves.

I also got a new calling. After 4 1/2 years in primary, the Lord thought I was ready for a HUGE change.
First counselor in the stake YW presidency. 
I am so looking forward to this opportunity to serve under a new and wonderful president, but also to work closely with the young women and leaders in our stake. 

No comments: