Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Time

Of course we do something for the Easter weekend and I bring my camera with me, but of course...no pictures! When will I learn? Dang it. On Friday(that's right - a week ago) we headed to Medford. We left on Sunday morning to get back in time for church. It was a relaxing time with the in-laws. We had a yummy dinner on Saturday with Craig and Michelle's families. It was good to see my rents-in-law. I always love spending time with Nic's family, and I hope they have as much fun spending time with me. Every year in Meddy, there's a 5k and a 10k Pear Blossom run. Some ran the 5k and others ran the 10k (crazy people). Nic and I want to run the 5k next year, so let the training begin...I don't know what got into me, but I just really want to run it. It sounds fun! haha Crazy me! Molly and I did a little bit of shopping (nothing too exciting). All in all it was a very relaxing weekend and we had fun spending time with Nic's fam. On Sunday, my little primary kids sang. They did a good job, seeing that I just found out the week before General Conference that they were singing. Little time to practice, but they did well. I was impressed. I love my little primary kids (ok they aren't mine) - I love when they sing - they always put a smile on my face. Sunday night we headed to my rentals house for some more yummy Easter dinner. We had the usual ham dinner and for dessert we had my mom's delicious Angel Food Cake with homemade whipping cream. I think I'm officially obsessed with that cake! I'm sure if I try and make it, it won't be as good as when my mom makes it. That's how it always works out...Sorry about the no pictures. Maybe next time I'll learn...

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Shhhh..........don't tell anyone but the angel food cake is really easy to make!