Monday, April 27, 2009

The Ritch's

No, not RICHES, but the RITCH'S...Chris and Jocelyn Ritch that is... There is a new couple that moved into our ward about a month ago. We finally got to have them over. Friday night they came over to our apartment, we made them dinner and dessert, and watched a movie. They are a way fun couple! Nic gets along really well with Chris, and I get along great with Jocelyn. They have been married for 2 years and got married in the Seattle Temple. Chris goes to OIT for Computer Software and Jocelyn is a Massage Therapist. They are a way cute/fun couple. Can I just say that I'm so glad that there's a couple in our ward that's in the same situation Nic and I are in? No offense to those fun couples who have kids, but it is nice... Nic met them before on a previous Sunday, so they knew his name. So whenever Chris and Jocelyn came to church they always referred to us as "Nic and TBD." They informed me that they called me TBD - aka To Be Determined. Once they moved in, they noticed we were a young couple with no kids as well. Perfect! It was a fun night and I hope this is the beginning of a new couples friendship...

6 comments:

Anja said...

I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new ward, it's nice to have friends that are in your boat!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Awe that is so nice. I so Know how that is. Everyone has kids! It is really hard sometimes to just get an evening out with couples. I mean i love hanging out with couples with kids too cause all our friends have them but that is nice when you find a couple that is in the same situation as yourself. I hope that you guys have alot of fun weekends!

Bean said...

How fun! It's so nice to find good friends.

Molly said...

I am offended.







Just kidding! Love you guys.

mom-jayne said...

So fun for you guys!! Happy times.
BTW--you look great in the video about the ants.

Unknown said...

I'm offended too,

Hey Molly want to hang out with our kids:)?

Love you Ali!!!