Thursday, January 28, 2010

LaDy GaGa

I'm having technical difficulties uploading the video via Blogger and FB. I'll keep trying...For now, here is a picture of us before one of our performances. I know quiet a few of you were wanting to see our BlUe tops - I love them. They are fun to dance in because they SwIsH around. :) I look kind of AwK in this picture. haha Oh and well. The dance went great and the crowd LoVeS us. haha It's true though. Here is another one of us girls: Savannah, Marie, Me and Tiffany (L to R). Our dance for the PiNk OuT is well under way - 80's theme! It's going to be such a fun dance and a great way for me to end the season. :( Sad day. I only have 1 performance left on the dance team. Maybe I can somehow get back on for 1 last term. Hmm....

1 comment:

suzanne said...

You are sure a beautiful girl.............