Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last night, Nic and I had the privilege of going to The Coats concert. We got tickets as a Christmas gift from my parents. Thank you to my mom and dad, because we had a GREAT time. They are so talented and funny! Nic laughed so hard, which made me laugh. :) They are great entertainers. They sang some music off of their old albums, sang some new songs off their new album "Caught on Tape," and then sang requests. I forgot how much I loved going to their concerts. I think my favorite song they sang was one that Jaimie (second in from the R) wrote and sang to his wife at the altar. It was beautifully written. Sigh. (I always had a crush on him growing up). I have my own "Jaimie" to sing to me now - aka Nic. :) Thank you again to my mom and dad. If you want to learn more about The Coats, go here. They are amazing.

No comments: