Saturday, December 31, 2011

MeRrY cHrIsTmAs

We hosted Christmas Eve dinner at our house with Nic's parents and his brother (Craig) and family.  I couldn't wait to be the hostess at our new house. The tables all set and ready to go:
 How cute is this face?!
 I love my boy
 Everyone...almost, before dinner. L to R front row: Christa, Kole, Chase, Krew. L to R back row: Craig, Molly, Nic, Bob, Rita.
 Yours truly and Neeko
 The extent of Christmas decorations in our house was the wreath on my front door. No tree. No nothing. Thankfully my parents let us borrow their fake tree which definitely helped add some Christmas spirit in our home.
 The candles are lit. The drinks are poured. Let's eat!
 After dinner, we discussed the Nativity. Each kid opened a "present" (AKA pieces to the nativitiy) and then we discussed each piece. 
 Christmas Eve wouldn't be Christmas Eve without opening some presents
 My FIL hanging himself with the new tie we got him. He must have really liked it. haha
 My MIL Rita with her new scarf. (I was tempted to keep it for myself)
 We got Craig and Molly a frame that said something about Family on it. Super cute.
 This is who I like to call Harrison's foster mom, Jeanette. She raised Harrison and then we adopted him. She and her kids raise Guide Dogs. We got her a picture frame (included with a picture of Harrison) so she can put pictures of all of the Guide Dogs she raise. :) We wouldn't have our little guy without her.
Sunday was absolutely wonderful. I was in charge of the Sacrament meeting program and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. 
We headed up to my parent's house after church. Ate more food and opened up some presents. 
We hope you all had a Merry, Merry one as we did. 

1 comment:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like you did a great job hosting!