Monday, June 14, 2010

GrAdUaTiOn PaRtY

A graduation party at our house followed after Commencement. HUGE thank you to my mom who put it on for me - yummy food, family and friends. It was everything I was hoping for. Here are some of the decorations...
This is the banner I made - I was trying for the 3-tiered look, but it didn't work out. Still looked cute tho
Ahh! I did it!
I made this wreath awhile ago, but I added a "centerpiece" to it. It says "GRAD" with a cute sticker (cap 2010)
I really need to take another picture, because this does not do justice for the beautiful grad present Nic gave me: white gold diamond earrings. They are so pretty! He has such great taste when it comes to jewelry...actually everything. He's an amazing husband - he's been so supportive in everything I do since we got married. He always wanted me to finish college. Love him. :) Some guests: Sharon, baby Hudson, Sam and baby Jay (grandma Phair in the background) Mingling. This is my grad outfit: uber cute Vera Wang necklace, black stud earrings, black lace cami, sweater (mustard yellow/light touch of green), black skinnies, black patent leather sandals with a wedge heal. It was the perfect grad outfit. My mom, me, Sam, SIL Nikki
Brother Ben relaxing in the sunny weather
Tabatha (we have been friends forever) and Frank
Diana and her daughter Dakota - I work with Diana at OIT
Niece Meagan, grandma Phair and SIL Michelle
BIL Craig and SIL Molly
SIL Cherise and BIL Lyle (I had him as a teacher when I was a freshman in HS haha)
MIL Rita, SIL Lisa and nephew Pete
Nephews Jacob and Jackson, BIL Joel
Niece Rayah and me
Niece Christa
My love and me :)
Brother Sam and my dad, Paul
SIL Nikki and baby Jay
My mom, Suzanne, grandma and grandpa Jensen
Thank you again to my mom for an amazing party. It was perfect. Thank you to my mom and dad. I wouldn't have graduated if it weren't for my amazing parents. I love them so much and am so grateful for all that they have done and continue to do for me. :) Thank you to all of my family who came. It was so fun to celebrate this occasion with those I love (missed all of my family that couldn't be there). Thank you to my brown eyes. Amazing man. Enough said. I love you Nic.

No comments: