Monday, June 14, 2010

PlAnT & pUlL

A couple of weekends ago, Nic and I finally got our garden planted:
  • Peppers (3 kinds)
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Brussel Sprouts (for me :)
  • Jalapeños
  • Cilantro
  • Corn
  • Radishes
  • Carrots
  • Tomatoes
  • Lettuce (3 kinds)
  • Onions
  • Spinach
  • Beans
  • Cucumbers
  • Peas
  • Chives
I think that's it...This is the amazing planter box Nic built - love it. My parents told us about it - they saw it out at Diamond.
Pots on our deck...
While Nic was busy gardening, I was pulling weeds out from under our deck. There were so many! Nic asked me to help him, but I finished before he had a chance to help. It was satisfying to see the end product...
We filled up 2 of the huge recycling bins (garbage-sized ones) - glad I don't have to see those anymore
We also planted more stuff along the side of our house...
Now pray and hope everything grows!

1 comment:

Lauren MacKenzie Conley said...

CUTE!
I'm super jealous (especially of the Brussels sprouts)!