Wednesday, October 7, 2009

dancing shoes

Who's ready to put their dancing shoes on? I AM! Today was another exciting meeting: OIT dance team. That's right - I am joining the OIT dance team. They dance during half time at the men/women basketball games. Anyone is welcome to join. Before a game, you have to try out for the game to make sure you're ready. No one is required to dance at halftime - you could join just to join! I'm joining because I miss dance like crazy! You could say that this is more of a rally squad. The dances will be mostly hip hop (not my strongest). I'm so nervous though. I haven't danced in a few years, but this will be so good for me. I had been talking to Nic and telling him that I miss dance. He said to go dance then. Where? With who? Dance classes are out of the question right now...until now! Even though I danced for quite some time, I feel like I haven't had my fill of it. I've got a fever and the only medicine that will cure it is more dancing! haha Nic is so excited for me and I'm so grateful that he's supportive of me doing what I want to do. This will be so good for me. It's time to get out my dancing shoes!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like fun! That will be so great for you!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

That will be such a great opportunity! And a fun way to get some exercise in! You'll have to post pictures once you get your groove on!

Phairforce said...

Lucky, :-)