Friday, October 30, 2009

RANT & rave

So I haven't said anything, but about a week ago I broke the screen on my phone. Big fat OOPS. I don't even know how it broke, but it did. I promise I didn't throw it down on the ground or even drop it - I had finished sending a text to my sister (Dani) and tossed it on the couch...it hit the arm rest...next thing I know, I'm looking at the screen and it's in 8 pieces. Good thing there was a screen protector because that's the only thing holding it in place. My phone still works, just not the touch screen. Nic has been such a good husband and looking around for a new phone. He found one on e-bay and bid on it and...WON! The phone to the left is the Sprint Rant. I love it and can't wait until I get it. Such a good doobie husband for getting me a new phone. :)

No comments: