Monday, October 5, 2009

Don't Look Down

As you can see to the right, I have a column called Don't Look Down. I like putting happy/exciting/fun/:) things that are going on in our lives or are coming up. As you can see I have an MSW (Masters of Social Work) meeting tomorrow (Oct. 6). I would love to one day get my MSW and there's a meeting about the MSW program from Portland State University. I'm very excited to go and learn about their program. I'm hoping one day they will bring an MSW program here to OIT..... You might also notice in this same list that I have put "dance team." OIT has a dance team! Do you know excited I am about this?! I AM SO EXCITED! I have missed dancing. I got an email for tech news DAILY (I'm the official editor) about a meeting that's on Wednesday. Count me in! My friend is advising it. I told her I would help out with ANYTHING! They will be dancing at the Men/Women basketball games. Woo hoo! I have no idea when try outs are, but count me in! :)

2 comments:

suzanne said...

You go girl!

KP said...

that would be great if you danced on the team alli!! good luck with the try-outs! miss u!!
oh and ps..thanks for your helpful words of advice on my blog about wedding planning! :)