Friday, October 16, 2009

Nerves

I have my first Dance Team practice on Monday. I'm so dang NERVOUS! I hate being nervous and I don't even know why. Maybe it's because... *I haven't danced in a few years. *I'm probably the oldest girl on the Dance Team. *Hip hop is not my strongest style of dance. *Prospect of dancing in front of a huge crowd! Whatever it is I'm so excited to be on the Dance Team. I'll have to let you know how my first practice goes. Ahh! Nic has been so amazing...as always. He has supported me from day 1. He's excited for me to be able to do something that I love. Yay! Ready to put on my dancing shoes...

4 comments:

Phairforce said...

We're rooting for you too!

Unknown said...

I'm so stoked for you Ali!! Your awesome, and it's cute to think of you being the "oldest" anything;). Maybe we'll come out and see your first game!

Rachel Garcia said...

You'll be amazing!! Just have fun and dance yourself silly!

mom-jayne said...

Keep us posted!! What a fun thing to do....you are such a good dancer!! Good luck!!