Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello Fall

Can I just say that I'm so happy it's Fall? I'M SO HAPPY IT'S FALL! I love the smell of the air, the leaves changing, the cold, I love everything about Fall. Nic and I have no Fall decorations, so I decided to get my craft on while he was at mutual. I bought materials to make a Fall wreath and hadn't made it until last night. Here's the finished product: I actually hung it on my back door, because no one every comes to our front door. People would think that our back door is our front door, but it's not. So it hangs on our back door for all to see. I love how it turned out and Nic loves it! :) He was impressed. I got the idea from Sumo's Sweet Stuff (my sister). She always has great crafts to do!

2 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

that is so pretty. I love fall too. It is so excited with the leaves changing, the crisp air, and the wonderful smells all around. Good job on the wreath. I will have to check out that blog. It sounds like it has cute ideas. Happy Fall!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks great Al! Look at you go crafty lady!